Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update

Since I published my list of goals on my blog, I have been making some progress.

Last week I went to the gym 5 days in a row. I really mixed up my routines and the intensity. I have taken the weekend off from the gym as my body does need to rest once in a while. I may or may not have had a Blizzard from DQ on Friday night, and more pizza than I should have last night....back to the gym on Monday!

I spent some time with an old friend this weekend too! I always really enjoy those visits. Just hanging out eating pizza is enough for me.

I finished reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. The movie version opened this Friday. I am still debating whether or not to go see it, its a good book, but its definitely not his best work. I bet the actors are better than the material and that could make it worth it. I liked The Last Song a lot more, but Miley Cyrus is the lead in that movie opening April 2nd. I just can't see her doing that character any justice whatsoever. Anyways, I will soon be reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. My sister just has to finish it and give me my book back first.

I found a nice Rice Salad recipe that I am going to attempt this week. We'll see how that goes. Whenever I am looking for cool recipes for dinners and such, I always end up looking at healthy baking instead! I love baking!!! I'm going to attempt some Gluten free baking recipes in the near future too.

Two Girls and a Blog are making some progress in our preparation for Canadian Music Week 2010. We have our official site up and running. We have an official email. We are getting our very own Video Camera, it will be Pink of course. We have business cards in the works as well. We might just be considering registering our business too. We have the hotel booked for the week and already have 5-6 interviews set up. We're doing good. I am very pleased. We're also going to look hot as hell. Just saying.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment