Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gangsta's Paradise

So this past weekend I attended my first Bachelorette party...the first of many I'm sure. I had SO much fun! We all gathered at Charlene's to get ready and pre-drink. We just basically used her place as one big change room. We ended up all going with Black and Apryl, the Bride to be wearing only white. We all had on Fishnets and Fedora's, and we all looked damn hot!

After an hour of getting ready and drinking we headed over to Muzik. Now for anyone who knows me, they know I am not a club person. At all. I have to say though, I really, really liked this place. For starters, ladies free before 10:30, complimentary hair and makeup, a free glass of Champagne, and Strawberries and Chocolate! Bliss!!! The guy who did my hair was absolutely fabulous! He loved what he was doing to my hair so much that he said he wanted to "chew me like bubble gum!" hahaha I can only take that as a good thing. And he gave me a nice Rose when he was done. Another reason I liked this club was that it's 21+ for girls and 25+ for guys. Thank god for that. One of the main reasons I hate clubs is the 19 year olds!

The group of us wearing Fedora's really caught people's attention, we were a hit! It was so much fun!!! I just found it hilarious that so many guys came up and asked what was up with the Fedora's, we would say its a Bacelorette and they would ALL ask "Who's getting married?" haha yesss the girl in all white! Silly boys!



We passed out at Char's around 3:30 in the morning....what a good night! Gotta love a good night out with the girls. Doesn't happen often for me, so I really soak it up when it does!

Now we just have to wonder 'who's next?'Xoxo

1 comment: