Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's my Blog and I'll Blog When I Want to!

I've taken a very long break from blogging over the past year. There are times that I feel very guilty that I haven't written, but then I remember that the only person who actually cares about that, is me. 

I have nobody to be accountable to other than myself. This is my blog and it's for me. It's a place where I share what I am feeling or thinking when I feel like it...and the fact is, I have not felt like writing over the last year. Well, that's not entirely true either, there have been plenty of times where I have needed to write, and have, but kept it to myself. Sometimes, as much as I like sharing parts of my life on my blog, there are some things that I refuse to blog about.

This past year has been a real challenge for me. Lot's good, some bad. I've made big steps forward, but also had many setbacks. There have been many times where I just felt like banging my head against a wall over and over out of frustration.
Yeah, just like Dobby there. Just. Like. That. Over and over again. I love Dobby. Anyways.
 

I have decided that I am going to try and blog more often. I'm certain I am going to have more to blog about this year...like dealing with turning 30 and the expectations that I had for myself and my life by the time I turned 30, you know, things like that.
 

Thank goodness for amazing family and friends though. They are the reason that I was able to make it through the last year with just a few little bumps and bruises. I love them with my life and am so grateful to be so blessed.

Until next time,
 

Scerina
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment